healthcheck-step-1 Created with Sketch. 1 image/svg+xml
Business, taken personally.

Corporate Recovery and Insolvency

How to enforce a County Court Judgment

You have been to court, and have been awarded a County Court Judgment (CCJ) in your favour against a Defendant. But how does this piece of paper lead to recovering the money that you are owed? This briefing note will set out the options available to you.

Read More

Posted in: Corporate Recovery and Insolvency