We advise in relation to the full range of land and buildings issues that arise in the Agriculture sector including:
- advising in relation to grazing agreements and agricultural tenancy issues;
- acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold agricultural property;
- the development/redevelopment of land buildings and other structures used for development, including dealing with all relevant planning, environmental , health & safety and other regulatory issues;
- granting and reserving easements including dealing with the utilities; and
- on-going property management issues such as rent reviews, lease renewals, dilapidations claims etc.