Our Company Secretarial service is tailored to fit as our team understands each business is different.
Our Company Secretarial team is made up of solicitors and legal professionals to help give you the peace of mind that your business is compliant with various statutory requirements. Whether you want to appoint us as your permanent company secretary, prepare annual filings, maintain your books or simply deal with Companies House matters on an as-needed basis, our experts can help.
- Compliance with Companies House requirements.
- Preparation of your annual confirmation statement for Companies House
- Maintenance of statutory books and registers for a company, LLP, or a wider group.
- Reconstitution of lost statutory books and registers.
- Provision of a registered office address and/ or director service address – so that our office address (rather than, for example, a personal address) appears on the public record.
Incorporation and start-up services
- Formation of new companies, limited liability partnerships, property management companies and other corporate bodies.
- Same day incorporations of the above if time is of the essence.
- Formation of charities and charitable bodies, such as Community Interest Companies (CICs) and Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs).
Documentation and transactional assistance
- Attending to the formalities for calling general meetings (such as an AGMs) or other corporate procedures.
- Implementing key company changes, such as corporate name changes and updating registered office details and accounting reference dates.
- Maintaining the register of persons with significant control (PSC register).
- Registration of new and removal of old charges and security.
- Appointing and removing of directors/officers.
- Making various changes to shareholdings, including transferring shares, changing the rights to shares, or issuing new shares.
Board and shareholder support services
We can guide you through all relevant processes, prepare documents, compile meeting minutes, or even attend meetings with you to make sure processes run smoothly with minimum disruption to your business. Our team is experienced in reviewing and auditing company histories from a legal standpoint and to provide advice and assistance on any matters which need clarity or correction. This can be a useful tool if your company is looking to refinance, is seeking investment, or if shareholders are discussing an exit.
Designed around you
Our packages are designed around you so whether it is a standard fixed-fee service, an annual retainer, or a more bespoke option which reacts with your day to day needs, we will ensure your Company Secretarial services are expertly and efficiently delivered in a manner that works with and complements your business.