Our construction team regularly advises clients in relation to drafting, negotiating and completing all types of contract that are encountered in the Construction sector, including:
- building contracts;
- sub-contractor agreements;
- collateral warranties;
- construction joint venture agreements;
- construction aspects of development agreements; and
- construction documentation audits.
We deal with all aspects of commercial contracts, including:
- providing generic advice in relation to common pitfalls to watch out for when entering into commercial contracts;
- conducting (or providing ‘behind the scenes’ advice in relation to) the negotiation and formation of more complex commercial contracts;
- drafting standard terms and conditions;
- drafting website terms and conditions and associated documents;
- advising on procurement issues;
- advising on any related intellectual property issues (including copyright, trademarks, and patents); and
- acting on the recovery of debts and other types of enforcement action.