Our employment and HR team has acted for a number of clients in the Charity sector in relation to all aspects of the employer/employee relationship from initial engagement through to termination including pensions advice.
We are acutely aware of the need to provide an immediate response where there is often a fast developing situation where the wrong word, action (taken without good advice) or inaction can have serious consequences and we will enable you to make informed decisions regarding the various options available to you.Our employment team provide a ‘full service’ offering to clients in the Charity sector which include:
- a telephone response help-line;
- reviewing and up-dating your standard employment contracts;
- reviewing and up-dating your employment policies and arrangements (including DBS) to ensure that they comply with the law and are in accordance with good practice;
- advising in relation to pensions issues;
- advising in relation to your dealings with unions;
- advising in relation to the grievance and disciplinary issues;
- advising in relation to the form and content of ‘sanctions or dismissal letters’ and settlement agreements;
- advising in relation to appeals against decisions to take sanctions or dismiss; and
- providing representation at an employment tribunal and appeal hearings.
We also facilitate or participate in seminars and workshops in relation to recent developments in employment law and/or its application to clients in the Charity sector.