Energy sector contracts are often hugely varied and infinitely complex requiring advisors who know how to handle them.
Our commercial team regularly advise clients in the Energy sector in relation to all aspects of commercial contracts, including:
- providing generic advice in relation to common pitfalls to watch out for when entering into commercial contracts;
- conducting (or providing ‘behind the scenes’ advice in relation to) the negotiation and formation of more complex commercial contracts;
- drafting standard terms and conditions;
- drafting website terms and conditions and associated documents;
- advising on procurement issues;
- advising on any related intellectual property issues (including copyright, trademarks, and patents); and
- acting on the recovery of debts and other types of enforcement action.