Emma joined the firm's growing Commercial Property team in 2021 as an Associate Solicitor, offering a wealth of knowledge in her field.
Graduating from Teesside University in 2011, Emma joined a national law firm as a Paralegal in their Personal Injury department.
She spent several years in the role before starting her career with Middlesbrough Council where she began her training contract, completing the qualification in 2017. Once qualified Emma spent 6 years working as part of the Council’s in-house legal team.
Before joining Endeavours’ commercial property team, Emma dealt with a wide variety of matters including:
- Advising the Council (often in the role as the Landlord) on commercial leases in connection with shopping centres, retail units and industrial sites;
- Acting on the sale and purchase of land and commercial properties, including;
- Drafting and negotiating documents in connection with the acquisition of a large office building to the value of circa £1.75m; and
- Drafting and negotiating a suite of documents in a land sale of a development site to a residential developer, to the value of circa £3.15m, including conditional contract, transfer, overage agreement and legal charge;
- Negotiating and advising the Council in respect of new and existing planning and infrastructure agreements.
Graduated from Teesside University
Joined national firm as a Paralegal
Began training contract with Middlesbrough Council
Joined The Endeavour Partnership