After completing his training contract with the firm, Sean joined our Corporate and Commercial team and is now a Senior Associate.
Sean is a Senior Associate in our corporate and commercial department. He joined Endeavour as a Trainee Solicitor in 2015 and qualified as a Solicitor in 2017. He was then promoted to an Associate in 2019.
Sean specialises in assisting clients with a range of transactional matters across a variety of sectors, with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, group reorganisations, disposals, management buyouts and equity investments.
Sean also has experience in preparing and negotiating both corporate and commercial agreements, including shareholders’ agreements, partnership agreements and bespoke commercial contracts.
Sean’s experience includes:
- Assisting the sellers and management of Visualsoft Holdings Limited on the investment made into Visualsoft by Livingbridge.
- Assisting with the sale of a market football talent agency, Key Sports Management Limited, to a US based global sports agency Wasserman Media Group.
- Assisting Sockmonkey Studios in an investment by the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF).
- Assisting the management team on the MBO of Mill Masters International from US based owners.
- Assisting the sellers of USL Group on the sale to MAP Group.
- Acting for an owner-manager in the sale of a restaurant chain.
Sean has helped SockMonkey massively over the last couple of years, on a number of different issues that we’ve needed to seek legal advice with. I find his adaptability, responsiveness, and wide range of knowledge across a dynamic, rapidly changing industry such as ours, involving software, technology, IP and everything that goes with it, has certainly helped us. SockMonkey will definitely continue to use Sean at Endeavour for any future issues or advice needed.
Darren Falcus - SockMonkey
Graduated from Northumbria University
Joined a Newcastle firm as a Paralegal
Joined Endeavour Partnership on a training contract
Qualified as a Solicitor
Promoted to Associate
Promoted to Senior Associate