Nik heads up the firm’s Corporate and Commercial team and specialises in M&A.
After qualifying as a Solicitor in 2004 with a large North East based firm, Nik joined The Endeavour Partnership a few years later and became a Partner in 2012.
Nik has gained a great insight into how the region’s economy and businesses work, helping him to provide bespoke advice to his clients who range from local SME’s to large multi-national organisations.
Nik specialises principally in Mergers and Acquisition, and private company transactional matters. His M&A work is focused on advising UK-based SME companies and to provide strategic support to the aspirational goals of the owners of those businesses when seeking to maximise value. Additionally, Nik has considerable experience in dealing with cross-border and private equity transactions.
Working within a variety of sectors such as retail, renewables, technology and e-commerce, relevant examples of matters Nik has acted on are:
- Acting for the sellers of a market football talent agency, Key Sports Management Limited, to a US based global sports agency Wasserman Media Group.
- Acting for the sellers and management of Visualsoft Holdings Limited on the investment made into Visualsoft by Livingbridge.
- Acting for The Feel Good Group Limited on its growth capital raise from Perwyn and HSBC as part of its strategic growth plan.
- Acting for the sellers of entire issued share capital of a leading multiple services provider to the telecoms, utilities, construction and energy sector.
- Acting for Racz Group Ltd on various matters including its strategic development, growth and structural matters.
Out of work hours, Nik is a Trustee of the nationally recognised CEO Sleepout, a charity set up to fight poverty and homelessness nationally.
Nik and the team at Endeavour have been our trusted legal advisors for many years, their dedication and expertise during the investment process, in particular, was invaluable. Nik has an in-depth understanding of our business and strategy which enables the team to achieve the right results for us.
Dean Benson, CEO - Visualsoft
Qualified as Solicitor
Joined The Endeavour Partnership
Promoted to Partner
Advised on the management buy-out of Fine Industries which was voted North East deal of the year
Became a Trustee of the CEO Sleepout
Advised on the management buy-out of Visualsoft which was voted North East deal of the year